This category is a springboard for the LMP3 drivers. The championship winners will be awarded an ACO entry for the 2020 Michelin Le Mans Cup.
Norma Automotive has joined the Ultimate Cup Series and are launching the Norma Automotive Challenge. This Challenge is completely reserved for the Norma LMP3.
For the winner of this Challenge, 5000€ worth of credit will be awarded to the the first Norma LMP3 of the overall classification. Should a Norma LMP3 win the Prototype Category championship, 10 000€ worth of credit will be awarded to said winner.
Ligier has joined the Ultimate Cup Series and are launching the Ligier JS P4 Ultimate Challenge. This Challenge is completely reserved for the Ligier JS P4, the latest Prototype released by the French manufacturer in 2018. It is ideal for those wanting to start endurance racing at the wheel of prototype.
The Ligier JS P4 will compete in the Prototype category alongside the LMP3 cars. The Ligier JS P4 Ultimate Challenge will take place during the final four rounds of the season, two in France, one in Italy and the other in Spain.
The winner of this Challenge will be awarded an entry for the 2020 Ligier JS P4 Ultimate Challenge and an entry for the 12 Hours of Abu Dhabi.
2019 Ligier JS P4 Ultimate Challenge calendar:
- Mugello : 28-30 June
- Valencia : 27-29 September
- Magny-Cours : 18-20 October
- Paul Ricard : 1-3 November
- Challenge PROTO Ultimate Cup series Sporting and technical regulation 2019
- Additive n°1 to the Sporting and Technical Regulation Proto
- Additive n°2 to the Sporting and Technical Regulation Proto
- Additive n°3 to the Sporting and Technical Regulation Proto
- Additive n°4 to the Sporting and Technical Regulation Proto
- Series Bulletin 5 Proto
- Series Bulletin 11 Proto
- Registration form
- Order tires
- Price list
- Provisional Calendar
- Ultimate Cup Series logo
- Radio frequency declaration form
- Driver designation form
- Starting driver designation form
- Retirement form
Slovakia Ring :